Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Spondylolysis More Condition_treatment Do You Think My Spondylolysis Is Nearly Healed?

Do you think my spondylolysis is nearly healed? - spondylolysis more condition_treatment

Ok, I'm 16 years old and had back problems in the basketball season, and I went and got a CT scan and discovered that I am .... Spondylolysis I was diagnosed in mid-March and again wore a corset, because ... Sometimes I feel a little pain here and there, but I feel better ... its gettin 'I'm getting another Catscan in 4 weeks ... I have already begun to tighten exercises from physical therapy .. .. but .. Do you think my column is almost closed, because I come back to play basketball and football .... gettin Trainin want to see your havin so difficult to play everybody.

2 comments:

einreb said...

No, too early. Absolutely no exercise.

gillianp... said...

You are doing the right thing back brace movement. Now you have to wait for CT scans, but if the inflammation is gone, congratulations and I hope that I could get you just start again in basketball. However, waiting for the Cat scan, do anything stupid, stupid, just wait, because it may be useful to the end.

Post a Comment