Sunday, February 21, 2010

Implantation Dip 12 Dpo Has Anyone Had Medium/Heavy Implantation Bleeding Before?

Has Anyone Had Medium/Heavy Implantation Bleeding Before? - implantation dip 12 dpo

I wonder if someone can share their personal experiences with shares hemorrhage medium / heavy implantation and pregnancy?

So I ask: I am now 14 DPO triphasic BBT very, pg symptoms and started bleeding at 12 DPO. For the first day on the pink spot, as it dries. On the second day he got a little (maybe 1 / 2 stamps worth, but more reddish brown). But this morning we have heard and maybe a little less than half the number .... It all started about 4 days before the waiting period (and has never been one of the first) was. My times look pretty good ....

Before the hemorrhage occurred: 97.9 to 98.2
The first day of bleeding: 97,58
Today (2. day): 97.9

So basically my card, I was big STC, fell for a day(Perhaps the introduction of the bathroom?) And my temp has risen. I think I have recovered one more chance in pregnancy again - most people say if it was my time low.

I just need a little comfort from the stories of other women for success with this type of bleeding. I do not know what to do with it and would love to hear stories like environment and location of bleeding and successful pregnancy afterwards. Thank you!

4 comments:

Baby #1 Due 6/2010 said...

From everything I heard of implantation bleeding lasts only a day or less, and many people do not even have (not) me. You can get a first step, even if never before. The cycles of change all the time. Or you can an early miscarriage. Maybe you should take a test or go to the doctor.

Rwebgirl said...

IB is not heavy, he could be bleeding and pregnant. A pregnancy test must be right now. When I think, I think there is an initial period, but the times are still high, so you never know. BBT is not 100% accurate, since many factors, but can give an idea. GL!

angeld... said...

IM in the same situation, but in the 7 days before my time. I / C 9 weeks and try again, I'm so burned out, I think, is my time here just early. In any case, I hope you the news you want ...

kelly-tt... said...

You can implantation bleeding heavyish. sounds like pregnancy, but only testing will tell you all the best luck Huni xx

Post a Comment