Sunday, February 14, 2010

States What Is The Specific Law Which States That Marijuana Is Illegal And Where Can I Find It Online?

What is the specific law which states that marijuana is illegal and where can I find it online? - states

In a debate on the rights of states categorically opposes the legality of marijuana a state issue, not a federal state. I know it's fake, because if it would be a matter for the state, DEA does not Californians not arrested by federal authorities for medical and common sense. However, I can not support this without the clause that states exactly.

2 comments:

Mutt said...

The Controlled Substances Act of 1970 defines marijuana as a medicine in Appendix I. Under the rule clause of the Constitution, federal law of the United States is ahead in the state and local laws conflict.

I personally think it is likely to remain a problem for the countries and the federal government out of it. But the attempt to convince people that make the laws.

Thomas B said...

It was in August 2, 1937 illegal

Here is the website

http://blogs.salon.com/0002762/stories/2 ...

Post a Comment