Thursday, February 11, 2010

Men And Women Brazilian Waxing Videos What Exactly Is A Brazilian Waxing For Men?

What exactly is a Brazilian waxing for men? - men and women brazilian waxing videos

OK, I saw an ad today and I am a little confused. He was a technician authorized local advertising for the beauty of the Brazilian wax for women ... and men. I'm sure I know what it does not remove shall be abolished for women, but men's hair? What hair left? Is not that the twigs and berries on the way for all of this? A man has survived, indeed, this procedure?

3 comments:

KS said...

All hair is removed to a narrow vertical band on the penis. This means that) the growth and the side of the genitalia, perineum (between scrotum and anus, anus and in the crease between the buttocks.

And yes, many men. I am a beautician, and I usually do three or four guys for a week. I also think BF (protest, but I'm pretty stubborn - it's * very * bare more erotic).

Reba GG said...

LOL I think it's the same hair is everywhere I can now remove this old song by Nelson Eddy ... "Give me some men are, the strong men of the heart ....." But then I read about it because I love the hair everywhere Brazilian \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, G>

Mustang Nik~Mikey's KittyKat said...

KS sounds like she knows what she's talking! I would say the same for men and women .... painful!

Post a Comment