Sunday, February 7, 2010

Renew Drivers License Columbus, Oh Need To Renew Drivers License In California, What If A Test Is Needed And I Fail?

Need to renew drivers license in California, what if a test is needed and I fail? - renew drivers license columbus, oh

What if not 3 times!

I have heard that he had to undergo another examination to renew your license, and you have 3 chances, but what if you are not more than 3 chances? Just wondering.

but I have my record is very good in only one accident every time I have my license and no tickets.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Flower said...

Do not take the test each time to refresh you. E-mail is only an additional license. Visit the DMV Web site for answers.

lucy lui said...

If you study the book to all drivers do not believe that it is not the most common sense answers, but if the statistics can do for a long time.

Post a Comment