Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Best Budget Receivers What Home Theatre Receiver Is Best For Under 300 Dollars Or For Someone On A Low Budget?

What home theatre receiver is best for under 300 dollars or for someone on a low budget? - best budget receivers

I want to build a 7.1 home theater surround sound. I want it to be good, of course, but I do not know which company is better to watch. I am working in a household and hard for my money, and I'm ready to research if it can help someone to show me in the right direction. I would like it to my PS3 and instant messaging apt in a connected, so you do not need to be super powerful, but I want to rock, as it is an investment. all ????? Thank Ideas

2 comments:

alex said...

7.1 is good, I spend a little more than 300 would say, a Sony, one of the smallest connected and my system works very well, I think it was $ 400 this is the best place for his willingness to take only 7.1.If 5 1 I agree with the first answer.

69 Mach1 said...

Jump on a Yamaha. I have the HTR6130. He gets a 5.1 and I like
. http://www.bestpriceaudiovideo.com/catal ...

Post a Comment