Monday, January 18, 2010

Czech Republic River Cruise Will You Reward The Recent Approval Of Gay Marriage In The Czech Republic By Promoting Tourism There?

Will you reward the recent approval of gay marriage in the Czech Republic by promoting tourism there? - czech republic river cruise

No, I do not think working for them. I am an American citizen.

Here is a link:
http://www.myczechrepublic.com/

Sounds like a fun place to visit. Has anyone been there? I want to see the Prague Castle and take a boat trip on the river too. :)

6 comments:

cml75 said...

Czech Republic is a nice place to visit. I am glad that you have gay marriage. I wanted to visit for a long time. My oppion that does not change at all. I believe more, because I was a little freer in their thinking and I like it.

The Doctor said...

Do not promote tourism in each country. However, I think the choice to support gay marriage is very brave and should be viewed against the background of which now allow a more tolerant world.

iva said...

I am from Prague, I live here and let me tell you say that have the debate about gay marriage, instead of the public with more violence against gay - only because there are other discussions. if you are gay, then there is reason neednot that the abuse of someone you do in Prague, the capital, like other cities, so they are wary. If you like the monuments, the castle is a journey is an excellent idea - certainly to me, before you get to send - I mean, you've come.

I'm straight, if requested

larry648... said...

that the trip would cost more than it can give

Linda R said...

No, we need the U.S. support, and then restart takes care of our own people here do not even seek medical attention care.That is a disgrace.

antiekma... said...

The Czech Republic can do whatever they want, we already have enough problems here.
It is a beautiful country to visit. There you go, even if they are gay.

Post a Comment