Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Brazilian Grandma Do All BLACK People, Including Jamaican, Brazilian, Haitian, Cuban, Ect.. Originate From Africa?

Do all BLACK people, including Jamaican, Brazilian, Haitian, cuban, ect.. originate from africa? - my brazilian grandma

I have a friend who wanted to trace my roots to see who I really am and it's not fair, just because I have a person of average dark African-Americans is instant messaging. argued Me Down in saying that Africa, no matter what, because PPL all black Africa, including Jamaicans, Cubans, etc. .. Hatian I think he is wrong. PPL Be Indians are darker than me, and I know PPL white wool and hair, only because I see black does not mean that tomorrow or my heritage of the indigenous peoples of Africa. I know that my great-grandmother was full blood Mexican and my great-grandfather was 100% Native American grandmother my mother's side not even black at all. I just need clarification on whether PPL Africans are black or if they really are, what they are. Thanks

3 comments:

Ramón [1 Lady in my Life] said...

Cubans? I'm half Cuban, Cuba, and my father had black ancestry.

I, because I am half Dominican.

Oh, and the Mexican Full Blood? Mexicans are mestizos.

maurice s said...

Science says that all humans originated in Africa, and the fact is that through the trade in African slaves in the Caribbean, North and South America, and mingled with the Native American origin transported (or Indian) people in these regions and even the Europeans. Jamaicans, Puerto Ricans, Haitians, Brazilians, etc ... Most of them have African blood, which is why they have the color they will have. The error is slavery and it is very likely that you are of African descent!

Horu said...

All Blacks came from Africa. Blacks in the fields of Spanish and Portuguese came as slaves in the early 1500s. Territories, French and English (North America, Jamaica, Barbados, etc.) 1600. What is a Mexico filled with blood? Do you speak Indian? How do you think the black population on this side of the world?

Post a Comment